In this episode of Elevated Visibility, we’re having our first guest, my very good friend, Kathy Mead Fronheiser. We are going to chat about being a woman entrepreneur, health and wellness for women over 40, and navigating the mompreneur online world when you’re not a mom.
In this episode:
- How Kathy started as an entrepreneur and Health Coach
- Health and wellness for women over 40
- Accepting the changes you see in your body
- Small improvements that can bring big results
- Navigating the online mompreneur world when you’re not a mom
- Finding a community that supports you
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Kathy
Kathy Mead Fronheiser is a wellness coach for busy women over 40. She has a master’s degree in Exercise Science and has been a certified health coach for over 15 years.
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.