In today’s episode of Elevated Visibility, we have an amazing guest, my friend, Michelle Reynolds. We’re talking about following our gut and pursuing our dreams, empowering women to take control of their health, lives, and businesses, a holistic approach to toxin-free living and improving our health, and much more!
In this episode:
- Michelle’s inspiring story of becoming a nurse despite being told she couldn’t
- 3 tips to get started with toxin-free living
- Empowering women to make better choices
- Clean Beauty: toxin-free skincare and makeup
- The inside scoop on Michelle’s toxin-free living membership-based community (coming in the fall)
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
CRUNCHI: The clean beauty company that Michelle works with and recommended in the episode. Check their products at crunchi.com
Connect with Michelle
Michelle is a toxin free living mentor, a board certified holistic nurse, and a married mama of three kids. She is passionate about helping women take control of their lives through toxin free living.
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.