There are certain things that you need to do in order to establish yourself as a trustworthy website and business in the eyes of Google, especially as a product-based business, so your products and offers can get in front of all of the people who are looking for them and need them.
So, in today’s episode of Elevated Visibility, we are going to talk about specific guidelines that you need to be following, if you are a business that wants your products and offers to be found via Google Merchant Center, whether you’re doing it the organic way or if you are advertising.
In this episode:
- Discoverability is just as important as Visibility
- Be very clear and consistent about your business identity
- Have a robust About Us page
- Be transparent and link out to your social media profiles
- Leverage your reviews to build your online reputation
- Your website needs to be and feel professional
- Why this matters even if you aren’t vying for Google Merchant Center
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
You can read the full update to Google’s misrepresentation policy for the Google Merchant Center here.
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.