Get ready for today’s episode of Elevated Visibility, it’s short, sweet, and full of gems. I love sharing the real nitty gritty, behind the scenes, so today we’re going to do a little client case study.
I’ll talk about an eCommerce client of mine from December 2022 that was a Done For You SEO project and I’m sharing the things we did to elevate her visibility – specifically to her Shopify website – and the great impact this had on her business within just a few weeks.
It’s important to note that these results aren’t always typical, and like anything in marketing, results are not guaranteed. However, they clearly represent how powerful SEO can be for your bottom line.
In this episode:
- What the client’s eCommerce website looked like before working with me
- What the Done For You SEO process entails
- The visibility stats for the client 1-month-after implementation
- Why it’s possible to see faster results for eCommerce sites
- Proof of product is foundational if you want your website traffic to convert
- The basic foundational SEO changes we implemented on the site
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
If you are ready to increase your website traffic & make more money with holistic SEO, then check out my Done For You SEO Packages for Entrepreneurs.
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.