ChatGPT was launched on November 22, 2022, and it’s been a hot topic of conversation among many marketers, coaches, and online business owners since.
However, I feel like the hard conversations about this topic are not being had because people want to find an easy way or a quick fix, and they’re not really thinking about the implications of that.
So, in today’s episode of Elevated Visibility, I’m going to talk about it from my lens as an SEO expert, a small business owner, and somebody who’s been in the marketing space for a really long time. I’m going to ask the hard questions and bring up some of the issues that I think are crucial but just don’t see being talked about at all.
In this episode:
- AI-generated content, Google’s guidelines, and SEO
- ChatGPT is a whole other level of AI than we’re used to
- The possible places for ChatGPT in content marketing
- The originality piece: it feels original, but it’s not
- Who owns the rights? The copyright and plagiarism side of it
- What are the implications for small businesses?
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.