Social media ads get all of the glory. I get it, they are a little bit sexier than Google Ads, but if your business is in the right place and you have the budget, running Google Ads can be a game changer for your business.
You all know by now that I’m a holistic SEO expert, but what many of you may not know is that, in addition to SEO, I have also been in the Google Ads space for a really long time.
So, today I wanted to answer some of the questions I get asked the most on this topic. I talk about the different Google Ads campaigns out there, whether your business is ready for Google Ads, who Google Ads might be a good option for, and the pros and cons of PMax and Google Search campaigns.
In this episode:
- The Google landscape of paid advertising and why it should be on your radar
- The importance of having a seamless mobile user experience in 2023
- The different types of Google Ads campaigns available
- Performance Max Campaigns: a fully-automated all-in-one solution
- Traditional Search Ads: capitalize and monetize on specific keywords
- What you need to have in place in order to get started with Google ads
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
If you are interested in Google Ads, SEO strategy, and more, this is exactly the kind of stuff we cover in my Visibility Co. Club, the digital marketing club for female entrepreneurs who are ready to scale their biz with expertise + community. Come join us at ninagibson.co/visibility-co-club
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.