If you’re a solopreneur or a small business owner with a small team, this episode will be especially helpful for you.
Getting started with SEO can feel really challenging sometimes because you’re not really sure where to begin. But knowing how to create an SEO plan for your business to actually start moving the needle when it comes to your visibility on the internet can be a game changer.
So, in today’s episode of Elevated Visibility, we’re going to talk about something that I love to talk about: strategy and planning. I’m going to walk you through seven steps to create an SEO plan.
Know that it’s okay to take your time. Maybe you just take step one or two and once you are comfortable with that move on to the next step. As long as you’re moving toward your goal, it doesn’t matter how much you’re doing because you are making progress to elevate your visibility.
In this episode:
- Why you need an SEO plan in the first place
- Step 0 – Make sure your website is truly set up to convert
- Step 1 – Define your goals
- Step 2 – Get nice and comfy with your numbers and analytics
- Step 3 – Take a look at your competitors
- Step 4 – Do your keyword research
- Step 5 – Decide what you want to rank for
- Step 6 – Audit your existing content
- Step 7 – Start creating new content
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
If you want to learn more about keyword research, make sure to check out this post on my blog, Keyword Research For SEO: A Beginner’s Guide To Keyword Research
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.