Today, we’re going to talk about optimizing your e-commerce product pages not only for SEO, but also for conversion.
If you’ve been listening for any length of time, you might have noticed that I’m starting to lean pretty heavily into e-commerce, SEO, and optimization this season. And that’s because I really love e-commerce SEO and because the bulk of my experience comes from enterprise-level ecommerce SEO.
So, let’s go deep today with some very practical tips for your e-commerce business.
In this episode:
- The importance of product pages for SEO
- Do keywords still matter? And what keywords should you use?
- Making your copy unique so you can stand out and rank on Google
- Why you should have an FAQ section on your ecommerce website
- Creating social proof and getting reviews on your product page
- What’s Schema Markup? Definition, benefits, and examples of it.
- Some very basic mistakes I see ecommerce stores making ALL THE TIME
Elevated Visibility: practical SEO, marketing, and soul-talk for female founders with zero bullshit + 100% compassion.
Resources & Links
FREE DOWNLOAD: simple, straightforward, actionable SEO tips you can start implementing today. Grab your SEO checklist at ninagibson.co/freebie
Connect with Nina
Nina Gibson is a holistic SEO expert and visibility coach, search maven, and corporate drop-out who is obsessed with helping female founders elevate their brand visibility with smart SEO.